Individual Coaching is based on partnership and total confidence in your potential. It means that during coaching your resources, values, needs and goals are fully respected.
You can await maximal support and frankness from your coach, she will do her best to meet your demands or wishes, which can only exist on basis of complete trust between you and the coach.
For effectiveness of this form of support it is important that your decision to make use of coaching should be your voluntary choice and you would be willing to take responsibility for your choices, decisions and putting of chosen solutions into life.
Based on your personal goals, wishes and needs your coach will lead the coaching that can be truly characterised as effective, because:
- You determine the direction, path and goal of each meeting
- Friendly and relaxed atmosphere during the meeting will enable you to be as open as possible, share, and sort out everything needed
- Coach is flexibly in offering effective tools on your way of discovering new perspectives, possible solutions and your resources
- Coach respects your personality and your potential; not providing any suggestions or evaluation, she allows you to select your own choice and action steps, that you want to do
- Coach will offer you support, encouragement, needed insight, and opportunity to “celebrate” the results
- Your personal coach has wide experience in coaching, equivalent certified training and ICF certification at PCC level
- within the membership in ICF (International Coach Federation) The ICF Code of Ethics is fully respected
Our experience has shown that the first evaluation of coaching programme is possible after 5 coaching sessions. After this time has passed, impact of coaching will be certainly noticeable in your personal results.